Who are we?
- Blockchain enthusiasts
- Early adopters
- CryptoCelebrity owners
- Out of the box thinkers
What are we doing?
Running an Ethereum Network game that is a hybrid of CryptoKitties and CryptoCelebrities (CC): Giving CC owners another way to monetize their assets by breeding them and creating offspring.
Why are we doing this?
- We kinda "invested" a little more than we should have in our celebrities, and we want a return on that investment.
- We thought it was a cool idea.
- Celebrities love to mate, and everyone loves to watch.
- We like to experiment, particularly on the Blockchain.
- The CC site has been down for just a little too long for our tasteWe want to support the CC community.
- We want to make money.
- Due to the nature of the Blockchain, we CAN do it, which is a remarkable thing about the blockchain, and we wanted people to know about it.
How did we do it?
- Set up a ethereum network smart contract.
- Here it is: Scraped the public domain celebrity photos off of OpenSea (since the CC site was down)Linked our smart contract to the CC smart contract/tokens.
- We are calling it an "extension".
- Set up this neat website to facilitate all the game transactions.
How does it work?
- We call our Gen0s “Original Celebrities” or “OGs”. All of our OGs are based on CC tokens. We will create new OGs if and when new CCs are released.
- CB Gen0s cannot be sold. Although you can of course sell your CC tokens.
- If you own a CC token, you automatically control the breeding rights to that token. If you sell your token, the breeding rights go with it. You get to keep the kids, though.
- All further generations are created by mating 2 CBs.
- Gen0s are hermaphroditic, but Gen1+s are either male or female.
- The male CB sets a siring price, the female pays the price to the male and keeps the offspring. A small commission goes to our CEO.
- There is no cooling down or gestation period.
- CB tokens can be sold or gifted through our site or any other method allowed by the ethereum network. There are no restrictions imposed by us.
- Each CB token has a genome which consists of 10 values ranging from 0 to 9. Each value represents a score for each of these 10 attributes: Attractiveness, Intelligence, Wealth, Innovativeness, Political Ability, Business Acumen, Courage, Athletic Ability, Artistic Ability, Integrity
- The OC individual gene values are set by the OC owner, and their total must equal the Total Gene Count, which is set by the CB CEO. OC owners must set gene values before their CB can starting mating.
- Genomes for offspring are set according to an algorithm which combines the parents genes and introduces randomness, sort of like real genes. We don't hide this algorithm, and the savvy among you can fish it out of the code.
- If you don't like the Gene Values assigned to any OC, you can change them. You can do this for your own CB, or anyone else's. You can increase the values or decrease them. The only catch is, you have to put your money where your mouth is (and the CEO get this money.)